BACK WITH NEW DATES!
Jardin Tan is proud to embrace Melbourne's growing love for vegan food with a Vietnamese inspired dinner on October 18th.
- Turnip cakes, firecracker, Thai basil
- Hanoi rolls with taro, glass noodles, pickles, hoisin
- Medley of in-season mushrooms, carrot & spring onion rolled in a large rice paper sheet and steamed
- Mung bean, turmeric, rice flour and coconut pancake, cooked crispy and filled with sweet potato, Asian slaw, spring onion, chilli
- Pulled jackfruit bao, pickles, sesame
- Spaghetti squash, wombok, mixed herbs from our garden, roasted peanut
Charred eggplant in a spicy turmeric curry, peanuts, taro crisps, onion and chilli
- Wok-fried morning glory with garlic, chilli
- Steamed rice
Tickets are available for $75 pp by calling reservations on 03 9691 3878. Bookings available for the following times: 18:00, 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30.